EDUCATION CREDITS, CERTIFICATIONS, DESIGNATIONS, INFORMATION!
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, NO MATTER YOUR GOALS OR LEARNING STYLE!
There's 22 CE credits thru March 31st renewal date with NABOR's onsite classes.
Check out our current schedule of classes thru June
Prefer online training? Check out our Online Providers.
Need CE credit and want to work towards the prestigious GRI designation? Earn it in the comfort of your home or office at your own pace! Find it online here
Want more letters after your name? Register for NAR's coveted "At Home With Diversity" certification class hosted by NABOR on February 17th (6 CE credits)
CALL FOR ACTION - CUT THE BUSINESS RENT TAX
Florida is the only state in the U.S. to charge 6% tax on the rent of commercial property.
Participate now – it takes less than a minute. Click here to contact your lawmakers and support the business rent tax cut.
HONOR THEIR SACRIFICE, REMEMBER THEIR MEMORY: BLACK HAWK HELICOPTER CRASH
Last year's tragedy literally shook the Navarre community to the core. As the March 10th anniversary nears, there are several ways in which members can show their respects: NABOR has made sizeable donations to both efforts on behalf of the membership and individual support is encouraged. Let's make Navarre proud!
A permanent memorial is to be erected in Navarre Park in recognition of not only the 11 crew members who lost their lives on the night, but all local service members who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Please visit: www.NavarreBlackHawkMemorial.com/
The local “Remembering Black Hawk 11” group is working to bring the Gold Star families to town for a series of commemorative events, and to supporting "The Marine Raider Memorial March", a 770 mile ruck march starting at the location the helicopter went down and culminating at Camp Lejeune NC, signifying bringing their brothers home.
Please visit: www.gofundme.com/usgdeb8c
Click here for the flyers.
REBUILD NORTHWEST FLORIDA GRANT DEADLINE APPROACHING
Our friends at REBUILD remind members that there are still funds available for (pre 2002 code) primary residences in Santa Rosa County, and some rentals in Escambia. Take advantage of this free grant money before any unused funds have to be returned to FEMA at the end of March. No tricks, no gimmicks! REBUILD recommends the hardening measures you need to be brought up to code, you pay 25% and they foot the bill for the remaining 75%.
FLORIDA REALTORS® STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Do you have kids currently in college or one about to graduate high school? Are they interested in a possible real estate-related career? The Student Scholarship Program offered through Florida Realtors® Education Foundation Inc., a not-for-profit corporation that provides real estate-related educational scholarships, is now accepting applications, but the window is short: The application deadline for this year's program is March 7th, 2016. Click here