NABOR is a Not For Profit 501 (c) (6)
Under IRS section 6113, any donations, contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable expenses for federal income tax purposes.
The Navarre Area Board of REALTORS®, Inc. is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have: Phone 850-939-3870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Accessibility Help "Copyright NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Reprinted with permission."
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible. If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips (link is external) for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects. The Navarre Area Board of REALTORS®, Inc. may be able to provide transcripts to scripted video and audio content that we own on our site.
A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube. (link is external)
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
It shall be the policy of the Association to be in strict compliance with all Federal and State Antitrust laws, rules and regulations. Therefore, these policies and procedures apply to all membership, board, committee and other meetings of the Association, and all meetings attended by representatives of the Association.
1. A discussion of prices or price levels is prohibited. In addition, no discussion is permitted of any elements of a company's operations, which might influence price such as:
Cost of operations, supplies, labor or services;
Allowance for discounts;
Terms of sale including credit arrangements; and,
Profit margins and mark ups, provided this limitation shall not extend to discussions of methods of operation, maintenance, and similar matters in which cost or efficiency is merely incidental.
2. It is a violation of antitrust laws to agree not to compete, therefore, discussions of division of territories or customers or limitations on the nature of business carried on or products sold are not permitted.
3. Boycotts in any form are unlawful. Discussion relating to boycotts is prohibited, including discussions about blacklisting or unfavorable reports about particular companies including their financial situation.
4. It is the Association's policy that all meetings attended by representatives of the Association where discussion can border on an area of antitrust sensitivity, the Association's representative request that the discussion be stopped and ask that the request be made a part of the minutes of the meeting being attended. If others continue such discussion, the Association's representative should excuse himself from the meeting and request that the minutes show that he left the meeting at that point and why he left. Any such instances should be reported immediately to the President and staff of the Association.
5. It is the Association's policy that a copy of these Antitrust Compliance Policies and Procedures be given to each officer, director, committee member, official representative of member companies and Association employees annually and that the same be read, or understood at all meetings of the membership of the Association.
Code of Conduct
Members of the Board of Directors and staff carry certain duties and responsibilities for the well being of the organization. Each Director and staff member will annually sign to acknowledge receipt of the Code of Conduct Policy.
Board Members and staff will have access to information, that if revealed to outsiders, could be damaging or sensitive to other members or staff, harmful to the best interests of the organization, or even create legal liability. Information provided to the board and staff may concern personnel, financial, contractual, membership or legal matters. It will often be confidential and is intended for use in decision-making and governance. Information shall be held in the strictest of confidence and shall not be divulged to any outside party, including other members, without authorization of the board chair or association executive.
Conflicts of Interest
Board members and staff owe a high fiduciary duty to the organization. Thus, no board or staff member shall maintain any business enterprise or other activity that directly conflicts with the interests of the organization. Staff members shall not solicit members for any reason that is not directly related to official business.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action in accordance with NABOR governing documents. Discipline may include removal of a board member from office or termination of a staff member.
DMCA Compliant Website Repeat Offender Policy
The law states that no one is permitted to use someone else’s images/intellectual property without permission. A photographer who takes a photo and retains the rights to that photo is protected from other people stealing the photo and using it on a website without permission and/or compensation.
For the purpose of this policy, all forms of intellectual property shall, to the best of our ability, be protected from copyright infringement.
If the Board becomes aware that one of our members/users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to punish the offender. Examples of which could be Board mandated additional education, a fine, and ultimately termination of the member/user if the behavior persists.
*Repeatedly shall mean more than four times in any two year period.
Welcome to our websites: www.naborhome.com, www.navarrerealtors.org, www.navarrerealtors.realtor, navarremls.com & the Navarre Area Board of Realtors® FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/pages/NAVARRE-AREA-BOARD-OF-REALTORS
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions (“Terms”) pursuant to which you may access and use the services provided on www.naborhome.com, www.navarrerealtors.org, www.navarrerealtors.realtor, the Navarre MLS and the Navarre Area Board of Realtors Facebook page (“the Site(s)”). Please read this Agreement carefully as your use of the Sites constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications we may make. In consideration of the Navarre Area Board of Realtors® (“NABOR”) granting you access to the Sites, you hereby agree as follows:
1. NABOR reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without notice or liability, and such modification shall become effective upon posting on the Site(s). Your use of the Site(s) following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
2. The information provided on the Site(s) is for educational and informational purposes and in the case of the MLS compensation purposes only. The information should not be construed as a recommendation by NABOR for any course of action regarding financial, legal or accounting matters. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting or financial professional
3. NABOR does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through the Site(s) by any user, or any other person or entity. NABOR disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on the Site(s).
4 . NABOR may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services provided at the Site(s) at any time without notice or liability, including the availability of any feature, blog, database or content.
5. The Site(s) contains a combination of content that NABOR creates, its partners create, and that its users create. All materials published on the Site(s) including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files (“Content”) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and are owned by NABOR or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner.
a. Reprinting or disseminating Content from the Site shall be subject to the owner’s express written permission.
b. You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this section. You may not upload Content that contains advertising or promotion for particular real estate services, including brokerage, lending, title insurance, property or casualty insurance, property management, building developing or consulting.
c. All Content provided by any party other than NABOR must identify the party who provided that Content.
d. By posting material to the Site, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that material, including without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the material, or that your use of the material is a fair use. You agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading false information. You represent and warrant also that the material you supply does not violate these Terms, and that you will indemnify and hold NABOR, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and agents, harmless for any and all claims resulting from material you supply.
e. By posting material to the Site(s), you grant NABOR, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and third party licensees a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub licensable, royalty-free license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, aggregate your material with other content, create derivative works of and publicly perform that content for any purpose on and through each of the services provided by the Site(s). This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of your content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
7. The Site(s) may contain links to other Internet sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. NABOR does not endorse or approve, is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of any other site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such other site.
8. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the site(s) including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. NABOR does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that NABOR will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on the Site(s). You acknowledge that such third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which NABOR has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites.
9. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY NABOR ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. NABOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THE SITE(S), OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE(S). YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE(S) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NABOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. YOU AGREE THAT NABOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE(S), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
10. NAVARRE MLS - As part of the subscription process to use the Navarre MLS Site, you will be assigned a user name and password. You may change your password at any time in accordance with the procedure on the Site. You agree you are exclusively responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You agree to provide NABOR with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access to the Navarre MLS Site.
11. NAVARRE MLS - NABOR reserves the right, but not the obligation, to send electronic mail to any and all users of the Site(s) for the purpose of informing them of changes or additions to the Site(s) or any related services or products. Your subscription to the Navarre MLS Site constitutes your consent to receive such electronic mail.
12. NAVARRE MLS - NABOR may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Navarre MLS site without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement or the termination of your membership in NABOR and / or the Navarre MLS.
13. SOCIAL MEDIA - NABOR encourages meaningful exchange on our Facebook page on issues involving REALTORS® and real estate. Unless otherwise provided for regarding a specific section of the Site, user Content is reviewed by a NABOR representative and disapproved Content will be removed within approximately two business days. NABOR aims to publish all user-submitted Content unless it:
• Contains language that NABOR, in its sole discretion, considers offensive or inappropriate;
• Is not relevant to the post that is being responded to;
• Is a commercial endorsement, including spam; or
• Infringes the trademarks or copyrights of NABOR or any third parties.
a. NABOR disclaims responsibility and liability for the content and opinions expressed by others on the Facebook page including, but not limited to, content or opinions regarding any products or service mentioned on the Site.
b. If you upload Content to the Facebook page you agree to indemnify and hold NABOR harmless from any and all liabilities, damages or expenses whatsoever due, directly or indirectly, to any cause of action arising out of the Content posted by you.
c. You agree to use the Facebook page only for lawful purposes and not to upload any unlawful Content or in any other way use the Facebook page so as to violate any local, state, or national law.
d. NABOR reserves the right but not the obligation to refuse, move, or remove any material submitted to the Facebook page for any reason and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Facebook page.
(i) You agree not to post any defamatory, libelous, threatening, vulgar, sexual explicit, abusive, profane, rude, obscene, or anonymous Content.
(ii) You agree not to take any action which would disrupt or interfere with the normal use of the Facebook page by other authorized users.
(iii) You agree not to post any advertising, promotional or other type of solicitation to other authorized users of the Facebook page.
(iv) You agree not to impersonate any other person in any registration or Content you upload to the Facebook page.
14. This Agreement, its Terms, and use of the Site(s) are governed by and will be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws and without regard to the location of execution or performance of this agreement.
You hereby agree that any and all disputes which may arise and any litigation that may arise from such disputes will be litigated before a court located in the State of Florida U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state or county.
15. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by NABOR or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site(s), please provide in writing (USPS receipted signature required) the following information to the NABOR-designated agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site(s);
c. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where NABOR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not NABOR, can contact you
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
NABOR may request additional information before removing any infringing material. NABOR may provide the alleged infringing party with your contact information so that that person can respond to your allegations.
NABOR has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
The Association Executive
NAVARRE AREA BOARD OF REALTORS®
1917 Navarre School Road
Navarre, Florida 32566
We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information provided at Web sites owned and/or controlled by the Navarre Area Board of Realtors®.
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our site.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Track usage of our sites.
3. NABOR does not sell e-mail addresses.
4. NABOR will not share or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except to:
Other members for the limited marketing purpose of contacting you
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
5. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Transparency/ Public Records
Minutes shall be taken to accurately reflect each meeting (Committee and Board of Directors).
The Minutes will be presented at the next subsequent meeting for approval and filed with the Chief Staff Executive in accordance with the Document Retention policy.
Minutes of all meetings are available to any member, via appointment with the Secretary or Chief Staff Executive.
Financial records are available to any member via appointment with the Chief Staff Executive or Treasurer.
If any director or staff member reasonably believes that any policy, practice or activity of the Navarre Area Board of REALTORSÒ (NABOR) is in violation of law, a written complaint must be filed by that person with the Chief Staff Executive or Board President.
It is the intent of NABOR to adhere to all laws and regulations that apply to the organization and the underlying purpose of this policy is to support the organizations goals of legal compliance. The support of all directors and staff is necessary to achieving compliance with all laws and regulations. A director or staff member is protected from retaliation only if the person brings the alleged unlawful activity, policy or practice to the attention of NABOR and provides NABOR with a reasonable opportunity to investigate and correct the alleged unlawful activity. The protection described below is only available to those persons who comply with this requirement.
NABOR will not retaliate against a director or staff member who in good faith has made a protest or complaint against some practice of NABOR or of another entity of whom NABOR has a business relationship on the basis that the practice is a violation of law or a clear mandate of public policy.
NABOR will not retaliate against a director or staff member who discloses or threatens to disclose a supervisor, public body, any activity, policy or practice of NABOR that said person believes is in violation of a law, rule or regulation mandated pursuant to law or is in violation of a clear mandate or public policy concerning the health, safety, welfare or protection of the environment.